Expand your business's network capacity with the Netgear GS116PP 16-Port Gigabit PoE+ Compliant Unmanaged Switch. Featuring 16 PoE+ compliant Gigabit Ethernet ports with a 32 Gb/s switching capacity, this unmanaged switch has a 183W total power budget to operate devices such as security cameras, VoIP phones, wireless access points, and more. With Netgear FlexPoE technology, you can switch out the external power supply with a separate one to reduce the budget to 155W or 76W. With its compact, fanless design and sturdy metal enclosure it is designed to operate quietly from a desktop, wall, or rackmount system. The GS116PP is built to operate without any additional hardware or software.
The ProSafe 5-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch from Netgear is a 5-port Ethernet switch that can operate at speeds of up to 2000 Mbps in full-duplex mode. The switch features Store and Forward packet switching and Auto Uplink ports for automatic MDI/MDI-X detection. The switch features a compact desktop form factor, making it an excellent addition to your network.
Linksys Mesh Wifi 5 Router, Dual-Band, 1,200 Sq. ft Coverage, Supports Guest WiFi, Parent Control,12+ Devices, Speeds up to (AC1300) 1.3Gbps - MR6350
- Powered by Intelligent Mesh Technology
- Coverage up to 1200 sq. ft. and supports 12+ devices
- WiFi 5 speeds up to 1.3 Gbps to support 4K streaming, gaming, video calls and more
- Dynamically maximizes WiFi speed and eliminates dead zones in your home
- Future-proof and easily expandable, simply add Linksys Mesh products to expand coverage throughout your home
- Sets up in minutes with the easy to use Linksys App
- With Alexa, easily manage WiFi access for devices and individuals in your home
- Connectivity technology: Ethernet
|Model Name||Linksys AC1200|
|Special Feature||Guest Mode, WPS|
|Frequency Band Class||Dual-Band|
|Wireless Communication Standard||802.11ac|
|Compatible Devices||Personal Computer|
|Recommended Uses For Product||Business, Gaming, Home, Personal|
|Included Components||Linksys Dual-Band Mesh WiFi 5 Router (MR6350), Quick Start Guide, Ethernet Cable, Power Adapter, Warranty and Regulatory Documentation|
|Connectivity Technology||Wi-Fi, Ethernet|
Great for Streaming, Gaming and Extending WiFi
Linksys Max-Stream Mesh WiFi 5 Router (MR6350)
Experience Mesh WiFi that lets you stream, game and binge nonstop with the Linksys MR6350 Dual-Band WiFi 5 Router. The MR6350 covers up to 1,200 square feet and handles up to 12+ devices at speeds up to 1.3 Gbps. Powered by Intelligent Mesh Technology that was built from the ground up, your devices will always be on the fastest path to the internet. If your needs change and you want to grow your network, this future-ready router expands by adding any Linksys Mesh compatible products.
Bye Bye Dead Zones
Powered by Intelligent Mesh Technology that adapts to your WiFi needs, your devices will always have a full-strength signal throughout your entire home.
Easy Setup and Control
The Linksys App makes it simple to set up, lets you access your network from anywhere, and view or prioritize which connected devices are using the most WiFi.
With automatic software updates, Parental Controls, and separate Guest Access, your network will always remain safe, secure and up to date.
If you’ve got WiFi questions, we’re here with a friendly support staff available by phone or online.
New for SQL Server 2019
This latest version continues to redefine SQL Server from a traditional relational database system to a data platform for every data scenario.
Analyze structured and unstructured data
Use the language and platform of your choice
Breakthrough performance and scalability of your database
Access to rich, interactive Power BI reports on any device
Explore the new capabilities of SQL Server 2019
Intelligence across all your data
Whether your data is structured or unstructured, query and analyze it using the data platform with industry-leading performance and security.
Break down data silos
Gain insights from all your data by querying across your entire data estate without moving or replicating the data.
Gain mission-critical uptime, fast failover, and improved TCO using cloud disaster-recovery replicas and always-on availability groups. Plus, with the new Software Assurance benefit, get a free SQL Server license for Disaster Recovery (DR) in Azure.
Intelligent database capabilities
Upgrade and modernize your SQL Server database on premises, in the cloud, and at the edge. Database compatibility certification eliminates the risk of app incompatibility.
Accelerated database recovery
Greatly improves database availability by enabling fast and consistent database recovery regardless of the number or size of active transactions.
Built-in security and compliance
Use built-in features for data classification, data protection, and monitoring and alerts. SQL Server 2019 monitors, identifies, and provides alerts on suspicious activity.
Self-service BI on any device
Explore visual data and quickly discover patterns to make better, faster decisions with Power BI Report Server, which is included with your SQL Server Software Assurance license.
Encrypt all your data
Encrypt sensitive data and execute rich computations on encrypted data, plus enable customized data access based on role with complex row filtering.
Highly scalable cloud services
Build highly intelligent, scalable cloud database services on Azure with the broadest SQL Server engine compatibility. Migrate existing apps or build new apps on Azure-the best cloud destination for your mission-critical SQL Server workloads
License Type: Box Pack
System Requirements: Processor:
- Minimum: x64 Processor: 1.4 GHz
- Recommended: 2.0 GHz or faster
- x64 Processor: AMD Opteron, AMD Athlon 64, Intel Xeon with Intel EM64T support, Intel Pentium IV with EM64T support
- Windows 10 TH1 1507 or greater
- Windows Server 2016 or greater
- Windows Server 2022 Datacenter
- Windows Server 2022 Datacenter: Azure Edition
- Windows Server 2022 Standard
- Windows Server 2019 Datacenter
- Windows Server 2019 Standard
- Windows Server 2019 Essentials
- Windows Server 2016 Datacenter
- Windows Server 2016 Standard
- Windows Server 2016 Essentials
- Windows 11 IoT Enterprise
- Windows 11 Enterprise
- Windows 11 Professional
- Windows 11 Home
- Windows 10 IoT Enterprise
- Windows 10 Enterprise
- Windows 10 Professional
- Windows 10 Home
- Windows Server 2022 Core
- Windows Server 2019 Core
- Windows Server 2016 Core
- 6 GB of available free space.
- 1 GB of RAM
- .NET Framework: Minimum operating systems includes minimum .NET framework.
- Network Software: Supported operating systems for SQL Server have built-in network software. Named and default instances of a stand-alone installation support the following network protocols: Shared memory, Named Pipes, and TCP/IP.
- 5 x 1G/2.5G Multi-Gig Ethernet ports
- Simple plug-and-play setup with no software to install or configuration needed
- Supports desktop or wall mount placement
- Lifetime Limited Hardware Warranty, Next Business Day Replacement, and 24/7 chat with a NETGEAR expert
- Energy efficient design compliant with IEEE802.3az
- Quiet operation
Quickly and easily expand your business's network capacity to support additional computers, servers, access points, and other devices with the Netgear MS105 5-Port 2.5G Unmanaged Network Switch. Featuring five 2.5G speed Ethernet ports with a 25 Gb/s switching capacity 3.72 Mpps forwarding rate, this unmanaged switch is designed to deliver fast and smooth data transfers. Simply connect the switch to your network to get started. No complicated setup or configuration is required.
The NETGEAR GS116LP Unmanaged Power over Ethernet (PoE) Switch is designed for desktop or rackmount and features 16-Port Gigabit Ethernet, 16 PoE+ ports with 76W budget, ProSAFE Lifetime Protection and more. This model also features NETGEAR FlexPoE, making its PoE maximum power budget flexible and expandable with a separately purchased power module.
- ETHERNET PORT CONFIGURATION: 16 Gigabit ports
- POWER-OVER-ETHERNET: 16 PoE+ ports with 76W total power budget, and includes NETGEAR FlexPoE making it expandable to 760W (w/separately purchased power supply module)
- PLUG-AND-PLAY: Simple set up with no software to install or configuration needed
- VERSATILE MOUNTING OPTIONS: Supports desktop, wall or rackmount placement, and includes all the necessary mounting hardware in the box
- SILENT OPERATION: The fanless design means zero added noise wherever its located, making it ideal for noise-sensitive environments
- PROSAFE LIFETIME PROTECTION: Covered by an industry-best Lifetime Limited Hardware Warranty, Next Business Day Replacement and 24/7 chat with a NETGEAR expert
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Designed to optimize power usage lowering its cost to operate. Most models are compliant with IEEE802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet mode.
- BUILT TO LAST: Every NETGEAR Network switch is rigorously tested for reliability, quality, and performance.
Designed for Whisper-Quiet Operation: Most switch models are fanless or designed to minimize fan noise to protect your business environment.
Power Saving and Energy Efficient: We care about saving energy for your business so our switches are compliant with IEEE802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet mode.
Plug-and-Play: No configuration necessary - perfect for small-medium businesses.
Enhance your small to medium business with fast and reliable wireless network connections. Featuring a high-powered internal antenna, this 802.11ax access point is designed to cut through high-density environments such as hotels, restaurants, conference centers, and schools to provide wireless speeds of up to 3600 MB/s over the 2.4 and 5 GHz frequencies. Connect this access point directly to your compatible network switch or router through its high-speed PoE+ compliant 2.5G Ethernet port to transfer both data and power over a single cable, providing you with the bandwidth to support up to 256 users. Alternatively, you can used the included AC power adapter with an available wall outlet.
Use the Netgear Insight app to configure and manage the access point, including setting up multiple SSIDs with different access privileges and a custom guest portal for customers. For added convenience, the WAX620PA can be quickly integrated into existing wireless mesh networks alongside compatible devices to expand their coverage, and it is backward compatible with previous Wi-Fi standards. You can mount the Netgear WAX620PA access point onto a wall or ceiling, where it may discreetly blend in with the environment.
- WiFi 6 Dual-Band AX3600 speed, coupled with MU-MIMO technology, supports up to 256 client devices and 3,000 sq. ft. of coverage.
- Connect wired Ethernet to the 2.5G port for maximum speed.
- Simplified deployment with PoE+, or power using the included power adapter.
- Includes 1 year FREE NETGEAR Insight subscription for remote management from anywhere. Setup, configure, and manage with the NETGEAR Insight app.
- Easy to securely install on the wall or a suspended ceiling with included mounting hardware.
- Includes WPA3, network and client isolation, and rogue AP detection.
- Including up to 8 SSIDs, load balancing, band steering, and assisted roaming.
Expand your network with the XS508M 8-Port 10-Gigabit Unmanaged Switch from NETGEAR and provide connected clients with data transfer rates of up to 10 Gb/s. This unmanaged switch requires no setup; simply plug the switch into your existing network configuration and begin adding new devices in no time. Installation has been greatly simplified as the XS508M can be placed on your desktop or added into a rackmount configuration. Once installed, network admins have seven 10 Gb/s ports and a single 10G/1G SFP+ combo port to choose from when connecting access points, routers, and other devices to the network. Additionally, the XS508M switch features a 160 Gb/s switching capacity, a 128 MB memory buffer, and a 2K MAC address table to ensure optimal network performance.
- Expand your network instantly, and give your devices either 100Mb, 1, 2.5, 5 or 10 Gigabit, automatically
- Simple set up with no software or configuration needed
- Rackmount or Desktop Switches
- One SFP+ Fiber port with 1-Gigabit or 10-Gigabit connectivity - Ideal for high-speed uplink connectivity to your core network
- Durable metal case and long product life (shown by MTBF numbers)
- Whisper Quiet switch with an active fan
This accessory module is built to insert into any one of the high-speed module bays found on ProSAFE GSM73xxS (4 optional bays) and GSM73xxSv2 (2 optional bays). Once inserted, the AX743 adapter module can then be utilized with standard 10 Gigabit SFP+ GBICs for fiber connectivity at 10 Gbps speeds. Specifically, this adapter module accommodates the ProSAFE AXM761 SFP+ GBIC 10GBASE-SR LC “Short Reach” or ProSafe AXM762 SFP+ GBIC 10GBASE-LR LC “Long Reach”. The AX743 is hot-swappable at any time into the switch and provides hot-swappable installation or removal of standard 10 GE SFP+ GBICs. The AX743 adapter module can also be utilized with “Direct Attach copper SFP+ cables” which have typical “SFP+ built-in connectors” on both side. Usually the Direct Attach Cables are cheap and quite short, but convenient for local Switch to Switch 10 GE connection.
- Adds 10 Gigabit Ethernet fiber connectivity to GSM7328S/28FS/52S and GSM7328S/52Sv2
- Modular design lowers costs while maximizing flexibility
- Delivers non-blocking wire-speed performance for 1 port 10 Gigabit SFP+ for M5300 series rear I/O bays
- Interoperates with standard 10GBASE-SR and 10GBASE-LR SFP+ optics GBICs
- Also interoperates with standard Direct Attach SFP+ cables (short copper cables with “SFP+ like" connectors.Interoperable with standard 10GBASE-SR SFP+ GBICs.Specifically accommodates the ProSafe AXM761 SFP+ 10GBASE-SR LC “Short Reach" GBIC.Specifically accommodates the ProSafe AXM762 SFP+ 10GBASE-LR LC “Long Reach" GBIC
Prepare your business's network infrastructure for the long term with the ProSAFE GS728TPP 24-Port Gigabit PoE+ Compliant Managed Switch from Netgear. Designed for small and medium businesses with converged networks where voice, video, and data are all carried on a single network platform, this managed switch includes 24 PoE+ compliant Gigabit Ethernet ports with a total power budget of 384W to operate compatible devices such IP surveillance cameras, VoIP phones, and more. Using an optional EPS power connector can increase the power budget to up to 720W. Additionally, its four dedicated Gigabit SFP fiber uplink ports provide flexible expansion in addition to uplink redundancy and failover to help improve network reliability and availability.
The ProSAFE GS728TPP has a 56 Gb/s switching capacity with support for 8K MAC addresses, 256 VLANs, 480 shared ACLs, and 1024 multicast groups. The switch's protected ports improve the security of your converged network by ensuring that phone conversations stay private while surveillance video clips are forwarded to designated storage devices without leakage or alteration. This switch also allows you to build a network while planning for the future. IPv6 supporting management, QoS, ACL and routing help to ensure a smooth migration to an IPv6-based network without replacing the switch. With its dual fan cooling system, this rackmount switch is built to operate efficiently with relatively low noise.
- 802.1x authentication
- DHCP filtering
- Port-based security by locked MAC
- ACL filtering to allow or deny traffic based on MAC and IP addresses
- Port-based or VLAN 802.1p-based prioritization
- Layer 3-based (DSCP) prioritization
- Port-based ingress and egress rate limiting
- Dynamic VLAN Assignment
- IGMP snooping and MLD snooping
- Auto Voice and Auto Video prioritization
- DHCP snooping
- Dual firmware images and configuration files
- Protected ports
Boost the switching capacity of your small business with the GS348PP 48-Port Gigabit PoE-Compliant Unmanaged Switch. Capable of up to 96 Gb/s of total switching bandwidth and a 1.44 Mpps forwarding rate, this desk- and wall-mountable unmanaged switch comes equipped with 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports. Twenty-four of those ports support PoE (Power over Ethernet) with a 380W power budget, ideal for powering IP cameras, VoIP phones, wireless access points, and other PoE-capable devices.
Support for the Energy-Efficient Ethernet standard helps the plug-and-play switch to conserve power, while auto-MDI/MDIX support eliminates the need for crossover cables. The switch's 802.1p QoS capabilities allow for traffic prioritization, while its fanless design helps to ensure quiet operation.
- LED indicators for ease of use
- Auto-negotiation for automatic connection at the highest common speed between switch and an end device
- Non-blocking switching architecture for maximum throughput at wire speed
- Durable and rugged metal case
- Ideal for small office and home networks
- Standards-based technology helps to ensure interoperability with standards-based devices in the existing network
- Auto power down
- Short cable detection
What's new in Acrobat 2020
New Home view
Acrobat Pro and Standard
The new Home view helps you stay organized and productive - it's a single place for you to organize, manage, and search for all your PDFs.
View, create, and edit professional PDF documents with Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020. This DVD includes the perpetual version of Acrobat for Windows and Mac, and features a new Home view that helps you to stay organized and productive by allowing you to view and manage documents on both your computer and cloud storage services such as Dropbox, OneDrive, and SharePoint. Convert Microsoft Office documents, JPEG images, web pages, and more into PDF documents that can be edited and shared. You can also use Acrobat to digitally sign, automatically fill out, and send forms with customized colors to highlight important areas. Every aspect of the PDF may be edited, including text, images, and even the metadata.
Other features in the 2020 release include support for Microsoft Information Protection (MIP) technologies such as Azure Information Protection (AIP) and Information Protection using Office 365. Its built-in optical character recognition (OCR) can be configured to detect text on images. Additionally, DirectInk technology allows you accurately write and draw directly on the document using digital pens without selecting a tool, giving you a more natural experience when signing your name in the Signatures Panel on Windows 10 devices. For MacBook Pro users, Acrobat Pro includes Touch Bar functions that help you to work more efficiently. Subscribing to the Acrobat Pro DC service enables additional features such as mobile device support.
This version of Adobe Acrobat Pro is compatible with Windows 11, 10, 8.1 and 8, Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012 R2, and 2012, and macOS 12, 11, 10.15, and 10.14. Also, in order to activate Adobe Acrobat, users need an Adobe ID that is linked to a valid email address to obtain an activation code.