Acronis True Image for Mac is the only dual-protection, full system image backup solution, locally and to the cloud.
Recover Anytime Anywhere
Quickly recover your entire system or just the files you need anytime, anywhere.
Backup your Parallels virtual Windows machine in it�s active state providing the latest snapshot of your data and image.
Be confident that your files and full system image are protected automatically and encrypted for privacy.
Save your entire system entire to a secure cloud, and access it anytime, anywhere.
Ease of use
Manage your backups easily and efficiently with the simple and intuitive user interface.
Capture only changes made after an initial image backup, and save time and storage space.
Create your own recovery environment on any external drive, and restore your entire system even if your Mac can�t boot.
True Image works perfectly with nearly all storage media, including Time Capsule, NAS, and more.
Flexible file recovery
Choose the files or folders you want to restore and get them back straight away, without having to restore your entire system.
Keep history of 10 last system states to roll back to different points in time whenever you need.
Full system restore from the cloud
Back up your entire disk image to the cloud - and then restore it in a snap whenever you need it.
- And it comes with ability to keep your backups in dedicated off-site backup storage, Acronis Cloud.
- 1 License Version. Electronic Download required. Product Key inside. No disc.
- Currently does not support Macs with Boot Camp, Fusion Drive, or FileVault2.
Warranty & Return Policy
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to iTechSale within 30 days of the delivery date, subject to the conditions and exclusions below. You may initiate a return or exchange online, by phone or Live Chat. If your original item included free items, you must return all associated items in order to receive a full refund; the retail value of any free items you keep, as well as any shipping charges, will be deducted from your refund. iTechSale can only refund your original purchase price—shipping fees are nonrefundable.
Please read conditions below. If all conditions are not met, iTechSale reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a minimum 15% restocking fee. All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including an intact UPC code) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, accompanying free items and accessories. The retail value of any free items you keep will be deducted from your reimbursement total. iTechSale can only refund the original purchase price. Shipping and handling fees are nonrefundable.
- Opened computers and computer software — original packaging cannot be unsealed
- All Electronic Networking Equipments in Original Packing and unsealed
- Electronic software downloads
- Opened consumable items (e.g., film, tapes, paper, bulbs, CD, DVDs, ink cartridges, etc.)
- any item indicated on the website as nonreturnable
- Underwater equipment that has been submerged