NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged PoE Switch (GS305PP) - with 4 x PoE+ @ 83W, Desktop or Wall Mount - 606449142426
- 5 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 4 PoE plus ports with 83W total power budget
- Simple plug-and-play setup with no software to install or configuration needed
- Supports desktop or wall mount placement
- Energy efficient design compliant with IEEE802.3az
- Silent operation ideal for noise sensitive environment
|Number of Ports||5|
|Included Components||Switch (GS305PP), Power adapter, Wall mount kit, Quick installation guide|
Quickly and easily expand your network to reach multiple Ethernet-enabled devices using the GS305PP 5-Port Gigabit PoE+ Compliant Unmanaged Switch from NETGEAR. This switch features five Gigabit Ethernet ports, four of which are PoE+ compliant with a total power budget of 83W, offering power to devices such as IP cameras, access points, and other components. Setup is simple, as the GS305PP features plug-and-play configuration, and with its durable metal housing, the switch can be installed virtually anywhere in your home or office. Once installed, users benefit from a 10 Gb/s switching capacity, a 128KB memory buffer, 9216 byte jumbo frames, a 1.448 Mpps forwarding rate, and a 2K MAC address table size to ensure this switch operates smoothly, even under heavy use. In addition to enhanced performance, this NETGEAR switch is designed for efficiency, as it supports the 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet standard and short cable detection.
LED indicators for ease of use
Warranty & Return Policy
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to iTechSale within 30 days of the delivery date, subject to the conditions and exclusions below. You may initiate a return or exchange online, by phone or Live Chat. If your original item included free items, you must return all associated items in order to receive a full refund; the retail value of any free items you keep, as well as any shipping charges, will be deducted from your refund. iTechSale can only refund your original purchase price—shipping fees are nonrefundable.
Please read conditions below. If all conditions are not met, iTechSale reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a minimum 15% restocking fee. All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including an intact UPC code) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, accompanying free items and accessories. The retail value of any free items you keep will be deducted from your reimbursement total. iTechSale can only refund the original purchase price. Shipping and handling fees are nonrefundable.
- Opened computers and computer software — original packaging cannot be unsealed
- All Electronic Networking Equipments in Original Packing and unsealed
- Electronic software downloads
- Opened consumable items (e.g., film, tapes, paper, bulbs, CD, DVDs, ink cartridges, etc.)
- any item indicated on the website as nonreturnable
- Underwater equipment that has been submerged