This accessory module is built to insert into any one of the high-speed module bays found on ProSAFE GSM73xxS (4 optional bays) and GSM73xxSv2 (2 optional bays). Once inserted, the AX743 adapter module can then be utilized with standard 10 Gigabit SFP+ GBICs for fiber connectivity at 10 Gbps speeds. Specifically, this adapter module accommodates the ProSAFE AXM761 SFP+ GBIC 10GBASE-SR LC “Short Reach” or ProSafe AXM762 SFP+ GBIC 10GBASE-LR LC “Long Reach”. The AX743 is hot-swappable at any time into the switch and provides hot-swappable installation or removal of standard 10 GE SFP+ GBICs. The AX743 adapter module can also be utilized with “Direct Attach copper SFP+ cables” which have typical “SFP+ built-in connectors” on both side. Usually the Direct Attach Cables are cheap and quite short, but convenient for local Switch to Switch 10 GE connection.
- Adds 10 Gigabit Ethernet fiber connectivity to GSM7328S/28FS/52S and GSM7328S/52Sv2
- Modular design lowers costs while maximizing flexibility
- Delivers non-blocking wire-speed performance for 1 port 10 Gigabit SFP+ for M5300 series rear I/O bays
- Interoperates with standard 10GBASE-SR and 10GBASE-LR SFP+ optics GBICs
- Also interoperates with standard Direct Attach SFP+ cables (short copper cables with “SFP+ like" connectors.Interoperable with standard 10GBASE-SR SFP+ GBICs.Specifically accommodates the ProSafe AXM761 SFP+ 10GBASE-SR LC “Short Reach" GBIC.Specifically accommodates the ProSafe AXM762 SFP+ 10GBASE-LR LC “Long Reach" GBIC
Warranty & Return Policy
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to iTechSale within 30 days of the delivery date, subject to the conditions and exclusions below. You may initiate a return or exchange online, by phone or Live Chat. If your original item included free items, you must return all associated items in order to receive a full refund; the retail value of any free items you keep, as well as any shipping charges, will be deducted from your refund. iTechSale can only refund your original purchase price—shipping fees are nonrefundable.
Please read conditions below. If all conditions are not met, iTechSale reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a minimum 15% restocking fee. All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including an intact UPC code) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, accompanying free items and accessories. The retail value of any free items you keep will be deducted from your reimbursement total. iTechSale can only refund the original purchase price. Shipping and handling fees are nonrefundable.
- Opened computers and computer software — original packaging cannot be unsealed
- All Electronic Networking Equipments in Original Packing and unsealed
- Electronic software downloads
- Opened consumable items (e.g., film, tapes, paper, bulbs, CD, DVDs, ink cartridges, etc.)
- any item indicated on the website as nonreturnable
- Underwater equipment that has been submerged