Expand your network using the GS110EMX 8-Port Smart Managed Plus Gigabit Switch from NETGEAR. This switch comes equipped with eight Gigabit Ethernet ports and two 100M/1G/2.5G/5G/10G RJ-45 copper ports all in a reduced size form factor.
The compact design makes it easy to mount this switch to the wall, a rack, or a desktop, and with a durable metal case it can withstand a variety of environments. Once installed, the GS110EMX features a 56 Gb/s switching capacity, five networking speeds, and a variety of software based features including comprehensive QoS functionality, IGMP snooping, port trunking, link aggregation, and much more.
- Adapts to your needs and configuration in any environment, even noise-sensitive (in a classroom, in a conference room, in a doctor's office etc.)
- Rack, Desktop or Wall-Mount to be used in any environment
- Get all the connectivity you need to your devices without congestion
- Automatically detects which speed is needed by the connected device and provides the adequate speed (100M/1G/2.5G/5G/10G) to connect all your devices with one switch
- Segment network into smaller groups for more secure and efficient use of network resources
Advanced controls for optimized network performance and better delivery of mission-critical traffic such as voice and video. Ingress and egress rate limiting allows for bandwidth shaping for mitigating network resources constraints or for optimizing guest access bandwidth on the network
- Port-based or 802.1p-based prioritization
- Layer 3-based (DSCP) prioritization
- Port-based ingress and egress rate limiting
- For improved network efficiency on delivering multicast traffic. Save cost and improve network efficiency by ensuring multicast traffic only reaches designated receivers without the need of an extra multicast router
- Build up bigger bandwidth to support aggregated uplink/downlink traffic or to provide redundant link(s) using Static Manual LAGs or LACP
- The feature enables auto assignment of voice traffic (based on OUI) to a special VLAN (AKA Voice VLAN); allowing the assignment of special QoS parameters to that traffic, giving it high priority services. Port has to be MANUALLY assigned to be a member of the Voice VLAN
- Detect accidental network loops and protect against DoS attacks
- For better and quicker network diagnostics and troubleshooting
- For maximum power savings and reduced energy costs
- Easily identify bad Ethernet cables
Warranty & Return Policy
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to iTechSale within 30 days of the delivery date, subject to the conditions and exclusions below. You may initiate a return or exchange online, by phone or Live Chat. If your original item included free items, you must return all associated items in order to receive a full refund; the retail value of any free items you keep, as well as any shipping charges, will be deducted from your refund. iTechSale can only refund your original purchase price—shipping fees are nonrefundable.
Please read conditions below. If all conditions are not met, iTechSale reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a minimum 15% restocking fee. All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including an intact UPC code) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, accompanying free items and accessories. The retail value of any free items you keep will be deducted from your reimbursement total. iTechSale can only refund the original purchase price. Shipping and handling fees are nonrefundable.
- Opened computers and computer software — original packaging cannot be unsealed
- All Electronic Networking Equipments in Original Packing and unsealed
- Electronic software downloads
- Opened consumable items (e.g., film, tapes, paper, bulbs, CD, DVDs, ink cartridges, etc.)
- any item indicated on the website as nonreturnable
- Underwater equipment that has been submerged