- Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Plus software with easy-to-use interface offers basic managed capabilities to configure, secure, and monitor your network
- Supports desktop or wall mount placement
- Industry-leading 3-year limited hardware warranty
- Energy efficient design compliant with IEEE802.3az
- Silent operation ideal for noise sensitive environment
Quickly expand your small home or business network to support computers, storage, video game consoles, smart TVs, and other devices with the Netgear GS305E 5-Port Gigabit Managed Switch. With five Gigabit Ethernet ports, support for VLAN traffic segmentation, and a plug-and-play design, this compact managed switch is built to quickly grow your network. Simply connect the switch to your router and use either the web-based configuration utility or PC app to get set up. No additional hardware device or software drivers are required, and its 10 Gb/s switching capacity helps to ensure smooth data transfers. Other features include QoS traffic prioritization for optimized audio and video communications and DoS attack prevention. The GS305E has a fanless design that allows it to operate silently when mounted onto a desktop or wall so that it won't disturb your working environment.
Warranty & Return Policy
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to iTechSale within 30 days of the delivery date, subject to the conditions and exclusions below. You may initiate a return or exchange online, by phone or Live Chat. If your original item included free items, you must return all associated items in order to receive a full refund; the retail value of any free items you keep, as well as any shipping charges, will be deducted from your refund. iTechSale can only refund your original purchase price—shipping fees are nonrefundable.
Please read conditions below. If all conditions are not met, iTechSale reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a minimum 15% restocking fee. All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including an intact UPC code) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, accompanying free items and accessories. The retail value of any free items you keep will be deducted from your reimbursement total. iTechSale can only refund the original purchase price. Shipping and handling fees are nonrefundable.
- Opened computers and computer software — original packaging cannot be unsealed
- All Electronic Networking Equipments in Original Packing and unsealed
- Electronic software downloads
- Opened consumable items (e.g., film, tapes, paper, bulbs, CD, DVDs, ink cartridges, etc.)
- any item indicated on the website as nonreturnable
- Underwater equipment that has been submerged