ProSAFE GS510TPP 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Compliant Managed Switch from Netgear can be used for your business's network infrastructure for the long term. It is designed for small and medium businesses with converged networks where voice, video, and data are all carried on a single network platform, this managed switch includes eight PoE+ compliant Gigabit Ethernet ports with a total power budget of 190W to operate compatible devices such IP surveillance cameras, VoIP phones, and more. Its two dedicated Gigabit SFP fiber uplink ports provide flexible expansion in addition to uplink redundancy and failover to help improve network reliability and availability.
Equipped with a 400 MHz Cortex-A9 single-core processor and 512MB or memory, the ProSAFE GS510TPP has a 20 Gb/s switching capacity with a 14.88 Mpps forwarding rate. Other features include support for 16K MAC addresses, 256 VLANs, 100 shared ACLs, and 512 multicast groups. The switch's protected ports improve the security of your converged network by ensuring that phone conversations stay private while surveillance video clips are forwarded to designated storage devices without leakage or alteration. This switch also allows you to build a network while planning for the future. IPv6 supporting management, QoS, ACL and routing helps to ensure a smooth migration to an IPv6-based network without a switch replacement. With flexible desktop, rackmount, and square pole mounting options alongside its dynamic fan-speed control system, the ProSAFE GS510TPP is built to fit into almost any business environment and operate efficiently with low noise.
- 802.1x authentication (EAP)
- Port-based security by locked MAC
- ACL filtering to allow or deny traffic based on MAC and IP addresses
- Port-based or VLAN 802.1p-based prioritization
- Layer 3-based (DSCP) prioritization
- Port-based egress rate limiting
- Auto-VoIP, Auto-Voice VLAN, and Auto-Video VLAN
- IGMP snooping and MLD snooping
- Protected ports
- DHCP snooping
- Dynamic VLAN assignment (RADIUS)
- Dual firmware images
- Multiple language local web-based GUI
Warranty & Return Policy
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to iTechSale within 30 days of the delivery date, subject to the conditions and exclusions below. You may initiate a return or exchange online, by phone or Live Chat. If your original item included free items, you must return all associated items in order to receive a full refund; the retail value of any free items you keep, as well as any shipping charges, will be deducted from your refund. iTechSale can only refund your original purchase price—shipping fees are nonrefundable.
Please read conditions below. If all conditions are not met, iTechSale reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a minimum 15% restocking fee. All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including an intact UPC code) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, accompanying free items and accessories. The retail value of any free items you keep will be deducted from your reimbursement total. iTechSale can only refund the original purchase price. Shipping and handling fees are nonrefundable.
- Opened computers and computer software — original packaging cannot be unsealed
- All Electronic Networking Equipments in Original Packing and unsealed
- Electronic software downloads
- Opened consumable items (e.g., film, tapes, paper, bulbs, CD, DVDs, ink cartridges, etc.)
- any item indicated on the website as nonreturnable
- Underwater equipment that has been submerged