- 6 Dual-Band AX3600 speed, coupled with MU-MIMO technology, supports up to 256 client devices and 3,000 sq. ft. of coverage.
- Connect up to a 2.5G Ethernet switch for maximum speed.
- Simplified deployment with PoE+, or power using the optional PAV12V power adapter (sold separately).
- Includes 1 year FREE Insight subscription for remote management from anywhere, and no additional hardware or cloud key required. Setup, configure, and manage with the Insight app.
- Easy to securely install on the wall or a suspended ceiling with included hardware.
- Includes WPA3, network and client isolation, and rogue AP detection.
- Including up to 8 SSIDs, load balancing, band steering, and assisted roaming.
Enhance your small to medium business with fast and reliable wireless network connections using the Netgear WAX620 AX3600 Wireless Dual-Band 2.5 Gigabit Access Point. Featuring a high-powered internal antenna, this 802.11ax access point is designed to cut through high-density environments such as hotels, restaurants, conference centers, and schools to provide wireless speeds of up to 3600 MB/s over the 2.4 and 5 GHz frequencies. Connect this access point directly to your compatible network switch or router through its high-speed PoE+ compliant 2.5G Ethernet port to transfer both data and power over a single cable, providing you with the bandwidth to support up to 256 users. Alternatively, you can power the device by purchasing a separate AC adapter.
Use the Netgear Insight app to configure and manage the access point, including setting up multiple SSIDs with different access privileges and a custom guest portal for customers. For added convenience, the WAX620 can be quickly integrated into existing wireless mesh networks alongside compatible devices to expand their coverage, and it is backward compatible with previous Wi-Fi standards. You can mount the Netgear WAX620 access point onto a wall or ceiling, where it may discreetly blend in with the environment.
Warranty & Return Policy
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to iTechSale within 30 days of the delivery date, subject to the conditions and exclusions below. You may initiate a return or exchange online, by phone or Live Chat. If your original item included free items, you must return all associated items in order to receive a full refund; the retail value of any free items you keep, as well as any shipping charges, will be deducted from your refund. iTechSale can only refund your original purchase price—shipping fees are nonrefundable.
Please read conditions below. If all conditions are not met, iTechSale reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a minimum 15% restocking fee. All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including an intact UPC code) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, accompanying free items and accessories. The retail value of any free items you keep will be deducted from your reimbursement total. iTechSale can only refund the original purchase price. Shipping and handling fees are nonrefundable.
- Opened computers and computer software — original packaging cannot be unsealed
- All Electronic Networking Equipments in Original Packing and unsealed
- Electronic software downloads
- Opened consumable items (e.g., film, tapes, paper, bulbs, CD, DVDs, ink cartridges, etc.)
- any item indicated on the website as nonreturnable
- Underwater equipment that has been submerged