Expand your network with the XS508M 8-Port 10-Gigabit Unmanaged Switch from NETGEAR and provide connected clients with data transfer rates of up to 10 Gb/s. This unmanaged switch requires no setup; simply plug the switch into your existing network configuration and begin adding new devices in no time. Installation has been greatly simplified as the XS508M can be placed on your desktop or added into a rackmount configuration. Once installed, network admins have seven 10 Gb/s ports and a single 10G/1G SFP+ combo port to choose from when connecting access points, routers, and other devices to the network. Additionally, the XS508M switch features a 160 Gb/s switching capacity, a 128 MB memory buffer, and a 2K MAC address table to ensure optimal network performance.
- Expand your network instantly, and give your devices either 100Mb, 1, 2.5, 5 or 10 Gigabit, automatically
- Simple set up with no software or configuration needed
- Rackmount or Desktop Switches
- One SFP+ Fiber port with 1-Gigabit or 10-Gigabit connectivity - Ideal for high-speed uplink connectivity to your core network
- Durable metal case and long product life (shown by MTBF numbers)
- Whisper Quiet switch with an active fan
Warranty & Return Policy
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to iTechSale within 30 days of the delivery date, subject to the conditions and exclusions below. You may initiate a return or exchange online, by phone or Live Chat. If your original item included free items, you must return all associated items in order to receive a full refund; the retail value of any free items you keep, as well as any shipping charges, will be deducted from your refund. iTechSale can only refund your original purchase price—shipping fees are nonrefundable.
Please read conditions below. If all conditions are not met, iTechSale reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a minimum 15% restocking fee. All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including an intact UPC code) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, accompanying free items and accessories. The retail value of any free items you keep will be deducted from your reimbursement total. iTechSale can only refund the original purchase price. Shipping and handling fees are nonrefundable.
- Opened computers and computer software — original packaging cannot be unsealed
- All Electronic Networking Equipments in Original Packing and unsealed
- Electronic software downloads
- Opened consumable items (e.g., film, tapes, paper, bulbs, CD, DVDs, ink cartridges, etc.)
- any item indicated on the website as nonreturnable
- Underwater equipment that has been submerged