Nuance PowerMic III Speaker Microphone - COILED CORD 9 FT - DP-0POWM3C-DG-A
Nuance PowerMic III Speaker Microphone
The Nuance PowerMic III Speaker Microphone advances clinician PC dictation to a new level, making it easier and faster to control voice recording, navigate and select fields in on-screen templates and standard reports, and move through recognized text reports for review and editing. It can rapidly navigate report template fields, then record and use "voice fill-in" capabilities to insert recognized text into report templates. By combining an ergonomic hand microphone with PC mouse functions, clinicians gain new levels of dictation speed, ease-of-use, and productivity. In addition to providing complete dictation control, Nuance PowerMic III incorporates full-function, Microsoft compatible, PC mouse capabilities into the microphone to reduce the need for caregivers to move between the microphone, mouse, and keyboard. Buy Nuance PowerMic III Speaker Microphone now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- USB connectivity; for easy plug-and-play installation as well as eliminating the need for sound card-enabled PCs
- Unidirectional microphone with noise-cancellation; ensures higher accuracy in even the noisiest environments
- Perfect companion to PowerMic Mobile, which turns smartphones into secure wireless microphones
- Support individual clinician preferences and workflows by offering a mix of PowerMic III and PowerMic Mobile
- Product Type: Microphone
- Product Family: PowerMic III
- Maximum Frequency Response: 16 kHz
Warranty & Return Policy
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to iTechSale within 30 days of the delivery date, subject to the conditions and exclusions below. You may initiate a return or exchange online, by phone or Live Chat. If your original item included free items, you must return all associated items in order to receive a full refund; the retail value of any free items you keep, as well as any shipping charges, will be deducted from your refund. iTechSale can only refund your original purchase price—shipping fees are nonrefundable.
Please read conditions below. If all conditions are not met, iTechSale reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a minimum 15% restocking fee. All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including an intact UPC code) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, accompanying free items and accessories. The retail value of any free items you keep will be deducted from your reimbursement total. iTechSale can only refund the original purchase price. Shipping and handling fees are nonrefundable.
- Opened computers and computer software — original packaging cannot be unsealed
- All Electronic Networking Equipments in Original Packing and unsealed
- Electronic software downloads
- Opened consumable items (e.g., film, tapes, paper, bulbs, CD, DVDs, ink cartridges, etc.)
- any item indicated on the website as nonreturnable
- Underwater equipment that has been submerged